PPP (Public Private Partnerships) though a new idea and concept emerging in India’s economic development, prominently, has become a buzz word in corporate philosophy of India in recent times.
Among many sectors that have witnessed ample intervention of Public Private Partnerships in India, the most important one is infrastructure and real estate. Public Private Plan,
Dwarka in L Zone, Delhi to develop a sub city of massive magnitude is one of the major Public Private Partnerships in India.
Aligned to the principles of ‘Smart City’ and according to Delhi Master Plan 2021, a vast city as thrice to area of current Dwarka is in making at specified L Zone Dwarka. Spread in an area of around 23, 000 hectares, it is one of the 15 zones under master plan 2021 where sub cities of the Delhi are constructed in Delhi according to the PPP Model Delhi.
As to be developed under DDA Public Private Partnerships Plan, L Zone is the most valued real estate land in Delhi. L Zone is just located close to Dwarka and millennium city Gurgaon. In proximity to Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGL), L Zone is the focus area where all the development of future would take place.
L Zone offers a great location advantage that even led to private sector to take advantage for its development as great real estate opportunity and sector.
It provides location advantages as:-
- Closeness to Golf Course & Football Stadium
- Direct connectivity to Metro Station in Dwarka
- Location benefit of third outer ring road UER-II & UER-III passing through this zone and region
- One of the biggest Ayurvedic Hospital working here
- Nearer to scheduled Diplomatic Enclave in the region
- Nearer to Dwarka – Gurgaon Express Way
- Close to upcoming AIIMS-2 and another branch of AIIMS already functional in the area
- Close to IGI Airport and NH8